30 December 2009

A cat in a hat


Or is that a guitar? Anyway, I finished a project: A hat. Based on the Phannie pattern. It's snug, but not too, so that's okay :) Or it's just a matter of getting used to the way it sits on my head, I never wear hats..


I had some trouble getting the ribbing in the right direction (as in: pointing outwards, instead of inwards) but I fixed it in the end by simply turning the whole project inside-out and finishing off the hat with a couple of rows of single crochets in which I decreased. Which I frogged several times due to not having taken my enormous head into account.


The new year is approaching fast, which means I only have a few days left in which I can use the fact that it's christmas holidays as an excuse to not do any homework... But that also means that I have only a few more days left to indulge in insane amounts of crocheting, so I better get back to work :)

No comments:

Post a Comment